- What is the cost of a Pet Tag?
- We offer a discount for purchasing more than 1 tag. If you would like to purchase a single Pet Tag including post the cost is $14.95. If you would like a second tag the cost is discounted to $12.50 per tag. For a third tag and any extra tags after that the cost is discounted to $9.95 each. We also offer the ability to buy a spare tag for you pet at a discounted amount of $7.50 if purchased at the same time. If you spend more than $20 in a single transaction we will also include a "Bonus Gift' with your purchase!
- What does your standard Shipping mean?
- This option is available at checkout however it offers no protection if your order is damaged or goes missing. We also offer Signature on delivery and insurance services for a nominal amount. This then gives peace of mind that your order will need to be signed for or compensation will be paid if your order does go missing. If you choose the standard post FREE option, PetTagMan takes no responsibility if your package goes missing or is damaged in some way.
- What does 'embossed' text mean?
- Embossing is the method of how your text is permanently formed on your pet tags. It will have the same look as your name on your credit card with raised lettering.
- How long does it take for my order to be made and sent?
- We operate normal business hours Mon-Fri and depending on how busy we are we can generally make and send within 24-48 hours! Special occasions like Father's Day and Christmas, tags may take a little longer due to the high volumes we have to make. If there are any delays we will notify you.
- How long does it take for my tags to arrive?
- We offer 3 types of shipping. Standard, registered and express. Standard shipping offers no tracking ability and is included FREE on all pet tag purchases. Registered generally takes 3-5 days depending on location, where as express goes overnight according to Australia Post conditions which can be viewed here.
Please note: PetTagMan does not take responsibility for delivery times. Once we have deposited your order over the counter or into the Australia Post Box it is out of our control. For registered and express mail we do send an email with tracking numbers that you can follow up your order at any time. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- How do I track my order?
- Once we have made your order you will receive an email from us confirming your order is on it's way. FREE standard post does not include tracking so if you prefer to be able to track your purchase then you will need to choose either the registered or express options at checkout and a charge will apply. In the email you will be given the tracking number and the website where you can track your order. Tracking availability will start approx 4.15pm after your order has been scanned through at our local Post Office.
Please Note: If an order goes missing in the Australia Post system, there can be a delay depending on Australia Post's investigation. This delay is totally out of our control and has only happened in a few instances over the past 8 years we have been making ID Tags online. Please visit our Australia Post investigations page for more information.
- Do you offer discounts if we want to purchase a second spare tag for our pet?
- When purchasing online you will be given an opportunity to buy a second 'spare' tag at a reduced cost. You will have the option to say yes or no and you are under no obligation to buy a duplicate tag. If you purchase more than a single tag we offer further tags at a reduced price. 2 tags will cost $12.50 each and 3 or more tags are charged at $9.95 each.
- How big are these tags and are they heavy?
- The tag dimensions vary depending on what shape tag you choose however all our stainless steel pet tags are lightweight.
- What sort of split ring do you supply with your tags?
- The split rings we use are Australian Made stainless steel. We DO NOT use the cheaper nickel plated steel that WILL rust and possibly affect your pets skin.
- How do you pack my order as I have received damaged goods from other retailers?
- Each Dog Tag set is individually packed in a small plastic bag then wrapped with a piece of A4 paper before being placed into a standard Australia Post envelope for sending. We want to make sure our goods get to you in the best condition possible!
- What payment options do you accept?
- This website only accept payments using all credit cards via Paypal.com. We use Paypal.com as it is the most secure environment to keep our customers details safe. Please Note: No payment information is retained by PetTagMan on our servers and we do not have the ability to take credit cards over the phone. Again this is so your details can be kept private and secure.